Ok.... Weather forecast for tomorrow says we may have showers in the morning... We are making a preemptive decision to DELAY registration in hopes to get the race in at the outdoor on Saturday. If racing outdoors is impossible... We WILL race at indoor...so no worries about getting your double points race in...
Registration times are now 12-2pm... Racing at 3 pm... Please keep checking back .... We will do our best to keep you up to date as the day progresses...again. Racing will NOT begin before 3pm on Saturday. Thanks for your understanding!